Welcome, Lonely Surfer, to my Humble Home
All, of course, under
Why can't Scientologists see this page, or even the words "Peter Lucey"?
Click on the "Censored" image below
Tiptoe-ing Into Cyberspace: Some Favourite Links.
- Supporting the JREF, the James Randi
Educational Foundation. (If you're truly psychic, you can win $1million!)
- And Dr Michael Shermer's Skeptic Magazine and The
- And ASKE - the UK Association
For Skeptical Enquiry. . If you're psychic, prove it and win £12,000!
(£1000 of which I pledged!)
- Combating Health Fraud: click here
for the famous Quackwatch website.
Freedom of (and from) Belief Systems
- The real story behind the Church of
- Care and Support for those attempting to reform or leave Islam: http://www.faithfreedom.org/
- Care and support for those leaving the Mormons (a.k.a The Church of Latter-Day
- A skeptical view of Amway, the multi-level-marketing-cum-belief system;
click here for a mirror
of Sidney Schwartz's muzzled site: Amway: the Untold Story.
Politics and Fashion
- The Middle East Media Research Institute
(memri.org) What people are really saying - a view into Middle Eastern
politics and life. In turns moving, frightening, and amusing
- Mark Steyn's homepage Sharp
writing from a conservative perspective. Don't mention the Jihad...
- We're all doomed!
housepricecrash website lots of good info (and some apocalyptic nutters
- Screw Global Warming: what about the
The Global Cooling Eco-Catastrophe - Newsweek's take on the Cooling World
In the 1970s the same guys used the same arguments for drastic action - but
this time to warm the world up!
- Documenting BBC Bias Blog
monitoring the BBC's reporting standards
- Truly Independent Cinema. Troma of course: http://www.troma.com/
Lloyd Kaufman's latest masterpiece "Poultrygeist!
Night of the Chicken Dead!" if not up to the peak of "Citizen Toxie, (The
Toxic Avenger Part IV)", is still a glorious achievement. Also Return to Nuke em High. "Vols 1 and 2 are out!"
- OTMAPP - The Meteors won't die! Official website for The Meteors
- Arts and Letters Daily - excellent
- South Park, the world's best TV show Official
Site with downloads On Comedy Central cable in the UK and/or buy the
DVDs. (I do: Matt, Trey
and the team deserve the revenue!)
- The Literary Review home
of the prestigious Annual Bad Sex in Fiction Award ("Bad Sex prize")